First of all, if you haven't heard of Jonathan Coulton, go listen to his music RIGHT NOW. www.jonathancoulton.comAll right, now that's out of the way, on to today's run. It was #2 of the week, since Wednesday and Thursday I got home too late from work to do it. Today I was home too late too, actually, but it was such a horrible afternoon at work that we prioritized this over some other stuff we might've done this evening. Here in the photo you see Jonathan pushing the stroller, which he usually does. I feel it handicaps him somewhat to even the playing field.
Today we ran two 8-minute intervals, and I have to say that for the first time since starting the program I was actually tired at the end. Actually tired. Tomorrow I leave for a conference in Dallas, so the plan is that we'll do the 20-minute run (which is the third stage of Week 5) on our own on Sunday. Then next Wednesday it's on to Week 6! (I think if you do Weds-Fri-Sun it still counts, don't you?)
Jonathan's note: You'll also notice, comparing this photo to Monday's, that I was wearing shorts and short sleeves on Monday and this time I'm wearing jeans, sweatshirt, scarf, gloves, and I'm in the process of putting my hat back on. That's Western Kansas weather for you--sometimes a 20-degree difference from one day to the next!
No comments:
Post a Comment