We did our Week 6 Day 2 on Friday afternoon, and today we went for Day 3: a 25-minute run. We went north on the highway up to the golf course, and then took a meandering jog throughout the golf course. The weather has been quite a bit warmer (though a little windier today) so it's been good weather for running. The golf course was a nice change of scenery but most of the paths we were on are dirt and gravel, which is not necessarily the best for running.
I think it went pretty well, although I've got a sore bit on the right side of my lower back now. I'm wondering if it's from the run or just bad posture from reading books and playing Xbox recently.
Still no pictures this time--our camera is having some issues, which we think (hope) are battery-related. I've ordered a new battery, so hopefully we'll actually be able to take photos again.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment